- An earned master's degree in an appropriate major with a GPA of at least 3.25 from a regionally accredited institution.
- Online application and non-refundable $50.
- Personal and research essay.
- Sealed official transcripts from every institution ever attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from three people who are familiar with your academic and/or professional capabilities and able to evaluate your academic potential to succeed in the program to which you are applying. Recommendations from your professors are preferred. Recommendations are unacceptable if they are unrelated to your doctoral application, or from family members, friends, or those without experience in the research-based doctorate. Letters of recommendations can be submitted electronically once you submit your online application.
- A resume/curriculum vitae (CV) that provides a short account of your academic background and professional experience.
- Proficiency in the English language. (Doctoral students are expected to write numerous papers and a dissertation.)
The college may request additional documentation or a phone interview to support the application. In addition, you may submit GMAT/GRE test scores or any additional documentation to strengthen your application.
You may request official transcripts and/or test score reports to be sent by mail to the address below:
Nova Southeastern University
Attn: Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
3301 College Avenue
P. O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
Your previous institution may submit an official electronic transcript to: email@example.com
Once you have submitted your application, you may view your missing items on your profile account and upload certain documents. If you want to upload additional documentation that are not listed, please inform the Office of Admissions.