The computer and information sciences field is constantly growing, and there is no better time for you to be part of it. There are virtually unlimited career opportunities, and a huge range of types of organizations in which your skills can be utilized.
The College of Engineering and Computing offers degree programs that prepare you for many of the careers listed in the reports by Dice and Robert Half Technology, two of the leading technology placement firms, and U.S. News & World Report 100 Best Jobs in 2017.
A recent IEEE USA InSight article discussed the increasing demand for database managers and cybersecurity professionals. Do not miss out and join the growing technology community across the world.
Computer Science (CISC)
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Theorist
- Object-Oriented/GUI Designer
- Systems Software Developer
Concentrations in Software Engineering, Computer Systems, Data Science, Information Assurance and Cybersecurity, and Real-World Computing.
Information Assurance and Cybersecurity (MSIS)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
- Network Security Administrator
- Security Analyst Compliance Manager
Information Technology (MSIT)
- Software Developer
- Mobile Software Developer
- Web Software Developer
- Database Developer
- Database and System Administrator
Concentrations in Application Development, Database, and System Administration
Management Information Systems (MMIS)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Information Systems Manager
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Data Scientist/Business Intelligence Analyst
- User Experience Designer/Researcher
Concentrations in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity Management, and User Experience (UX)/Human-Computer Interaction