FIRST YEAR SEMINAR (3 credits)
GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS (30 credits)
Students are required to complete 30 credit hours as part of the General Education Program.
MAJOR REQUIREMENTS (40 credits)
- MATH 1200 Pre-calculus Algebra (or higher) (3 credits)
- MATH 2020 Applied Statistics (3 credits)
- CSIS 1800 Introduction to Computer Science and Computer (3 credits)
- CSIS 2101 Fundamentals of Computer Programming (4 credits)
- CSIS 3020 CSIS 3020 Web Programming and Design (3 credits)
- CSIS 3023 Legal and Ethical Aspects of Computers (3 credits)
- CSIS 3500 Networks and Data Communication (3 credits)
- CSIS 4010 Computer Security (3 credits)
- CSIS 4311 Web Services and Systems (3 credits)
- CSIS 4351 Human-Computer Interaction (3 credits)
- CSIC 4501 Wireless Network Infrastructures (3 credits)
- CSIS 4530 Database Management (3 credits)
- TECH 4900 Directed Project in Information Technology (3 credits)* OR TECH 4950 Internship in Information Technology (3 credits)*
MAJOR ELECTIVES (15 credits)
Select 15 credits from any TECH, CSIS, EENG, and CENG courses.
*Can be counted only once, either as a core course requirement or a major elective requirement
The academic program and curriculum requirements listed on this page are from the current edition of the NSU Undergraduate Student Catalog. Students are bound by policies and curricula published in the catalog in effect the semester they enter the university, unless an agreement is made with appropriate NSU administration officials allowing them to abide by policies published in a later catalog.